Monday, November 2, 2009

walk along the creek

Bold Italic
We went for a walk along the creek that is behind our apartment complex. Beautiful, sunny, fall day. Not too much water in the creek but enough to get our feet wet and to get a little muddy.Text Color Add Image
Fitting find on a Halloween weekend.Sitting in the creek bed.
Sam took a little break to do some yoga. Complete with the "aah-uuumm" sound.
This is where "our" little creek ends up. Well, it doesn't end there, just goes under a street and continues down the hill into another neighborhood. This is as far as we wanted to explore today.

3 comments:

Mommakitten said...

His yoga pose is way too cute! I will have to come on a walk with you guys some day! I miss doing creek walks!

rednk-n-eurp said...

Sam is funny. We're trying to figure out where he picked up the yoga routine. Cartoons? Sweden?

Number Three of Eight said...

Creeks are great.

Did you find any crawdads? I used to love flipping the rocks at French park and doing a catch release thing with them. (I was 8--10)

Also, I can tell you about collecting planeria (creek worms)if you are interested. It's sort of gross...raw hamburger is involved. If you took high school biology, you probably already know.

Margaret