
We just got our 3rd snow storm in a row and our 3rd snow day from school in two weeks.


To fight cabin fever, we went for a hike in the woods today with buddy Adam.

The shallow creek was frozen, mostly. And where it was questionable, it was a little fun to guess whether it was ice or stone.

Pretty, but even after being in Sweden for a couple years, we are pretty much done with winter.
5 comments:
Will spring ever get here? We're sooooo ready.
My icicles are bigger than your icicles...this wind-down of our winter is pretty amazing.
I'm trying to accentuate the positive...what a great opportunity to collect snow for orchids or rinsing my hair locks...ha. I just don't have enough buckets and bins.
I am always encouraged when I hear the birds start their spring songs in late January and early Feburary. If you listen, they are already singing spring romance and talking about territories for nesting. Under all this snow, the daffodils are growing.
For me, when I hear the birds start their chorus it's already spring. The snow is incidental.
Margaret
Nicely put Margaret.
This year it's a real winter in Sweden. The years before was nothing. Could you come over to give me a hand with all the snow?
/Rolf
Sorry Rolf, probably not going to happen. Hang in there.
Post a Comment