I really like it!! I'm especially pleased that I recognize Lucia and Midsommer Sun and Stockholm and the Christmas gingerbread lad. I love the pics of your boys from the holiday school celebrations.
I have to point out that you never mentioned the naked ladies running in the sunlight as a cultural landmark? Very Matisse. I like it. But, we'll just let that one go by.
5 comments:
Nice. I don't think it will help Jake with his English though.
Postcard from mormor that I scanned.
I really like it!!
I'm especially pleased that I recognize Lucia and Midsommer Sun and Stockholm and the Christmas gingerbread lad. I love the pics of your boys from the holiday school celebrations.
I have to point out that you never mentioned the naked ladies running in the sunlight as a cultural landmark? Very Matisse. I like it. But, we'll just let that one go by.
Thanks for sharing, Margaret
I never saw any naked ladies running around where we live, the Skärgård (Archipeligo), but Mon ran into a naked dude once. Uh...awkward moment.
What happened lately? We over in Europe need more information...
/Rolf
Post a Comment