Thursday, April 8, 2010

welcome home (ms. kitty)


One thing about getting a house - we now have room for a litter box, er, I mean (Ms.) Kitty. She has been a welcome old member of our family kindly hosted by our friends the Teegardens for nearly the past 3 years. Honestly, we thought they'd want to keep her by now. Since coming back to roost with us she has made herself at home. I think she even likes the attention. It has taken some getting use to that constant shadow behind us. I have to say, she is a good cat... as far as cats go.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Miss Kitty looks great...and it is so wonderful to see the boys holding her and smiling in their own home!!! She was a great houseguest...she kept us all in line and we thoroughly enjoyed keeping her while you guys were away....