
Ms Kitty has been an indoor cat for almost 3 years. Since we have had her back we let her go outside and she never goes very far and she is deathly scared of the dog next door. Apparently she is now starting to brush up on her hunting skills. We found this little chipmunk today that she had just finished "playing" with and later we found another dead chipmunk in the house!
3 comments:
Ms Kitty would have a field day at our house. We've got chipmunks galore.
Back when we had cats, we had a magnet for our refrigerator that said "If I had two dead mice, I'd give you one".
Cats are such sharing creatures!
Just pay attention when she comes into the house. Seriously.
My cat once brought a very healthy live chipmunk inside to play with. It took me 2 days to set it free... It almost succumbed to a baseball bat (not in my hands). I think I had mice in the house from time to time thanks to my cat. I don't have chipmunks in my yard...I have a cat.
Post a Comment