Wednesday, August 22, 2012

first day of school(s)

 Fall is here and school has started for three of our household.  No bus pictures of Dad, but I did manage to snap this picture between classes of the impressive sunset.
 Jakob catches an early bus this year (7:30 am) and in his excitement to get to school he did not give me enough time to get a picture.  His buddy, our neighbor, is also riding the bus this year.
 To minimize the stops on our street the bus people moved our stop to the end of the street with our other neighbors.  I guess these wheels weren't as squeaky as those wheels. 
 A little posed, I asked Sam to turn around once he hit the steps.
 Return trip in the afternoon.

 Boys enjoyed their first days but they were pooped.  I cannot remember them napping after school since daycare.

No comments: