Jakob: Sam, I am on the Millennium Falcon and I am headed to Tatueen. Props to the newly remodeled Concourse A at CVG.
H'omage to Jay Elliott and Tic Tacs on that other California trip. Despite that incident, what an empowering little contentment maker for my boys that Mom & Dad probably realized way before me.
Self portrait. Oops.
Rockies.
Jake took this picture out of the plane window. I thought it was as good as you could get out a plane window. He was wondering if it was part of the Grand Canyon.
Paul & Gene met us at the airport and took us to Loma Point Lighthouse. Very cool. It was high tide, but Gene advised us to come back at low tide and see the tide pools.
The ocean just gets ya.
Yeah, it really is that perdy.
Coronado and San Diego in the background.
The lighthouse that replaced the older one.
Cabrillo. I still need to read up on him to post anything intelligent. I can say he was a Spanish explorer and first "discovered" San Diego harbor.
Paul & Gene's backyard. The boys pointed out the hummingbird perched in the tree. Gene indicated they are somewhat aggressive since they like a purple flower around their back deck.






















No comments:
Post a Comment