Friday, June 1, 2012

seriously?

I got an email recently from a legitimate source asking if I (John) and the boys would not mind watching a dog and a beach house while their family traveled.  In fact, the source said they'd even fly us out.  Mon was welcome to come too, but they did not know her availability with work.  They knew I was available because I am in grad school and off this summer.  We have been scratching our heads and smiling ever since, though there are some necessary things that still need to happen.  This is still developing, but we are excited at the prospect.  More info to follow.

3 comments:

Westside News said...

So... Are you going?

rednk-n-eurp said...

We is going! Not sure why but I approach these things cautiously. My main concern is academic, and not knowing food/incidental prices in southern CA. We're still a college family, despite the exotic locale.

That and keeping the boys occupied/in good spirits for three weeks w/o their mom. The stay at home dad in me has become a little preoccupied with school. Maybe that should tell me something.

rednk-n-eurp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.